Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Good morning"!
As we prepared for another day, trees were swaying and leaves falling. Watching the news, we were notified of an upcoming massive earthquake.
My family paid little attention..!
Except my dad.
My dad senses things that are about to happen.
He set his mind on it all day.
He told me stories of past earthquakes and the damage they can cause.
"When you were still in your mothers stomach, the Northridge earthquake happened.. we were very lucky nothing bad happened. I did everything thing I could to keep you and mother safe. That year you were born"!
Being terrified of earthquakes ,I began to wounder " what would I do if this earthquake does happen"?
The day went on. My dad came to pick me up, once again we began to talk about the earthquake.
Outside of our car we could see wind blowing, thrusting things back and forth. I could also see palm trees swaying back and forth, scared they were going to collapse I looked away.
I had heard sayings that when an earthquake is about to occur the climate changes dramatically!

No comments:

Post a Comment